When working in project management, accumulating enough experience for a higher level, then a PMP® certification must be what you consider. Due to its popularity, hearing too much about PMP® may get you wrong, which leads you to the lack of in-depth understanding, especially failure from the beginning. This article will point out for you all myths around the PMP® certification.
1. Only are R.E.P.s (Registered Education Providers) entitled to grant 35 contact hours.
In fact, you can earn 35 contact hours from any organization accredited by PMI®. More specifically, there are 6 types of training that provide these contact hours, including:
- Educational provider registered with PMI® (R.E.P. - Registered Education Providers)
- PMI® branches
- The internal training program of the company
- Training and consulting companies (e.g., training schools)
- Distance-learning companies, including end-of-course assessments
- University/college education and continuing education programs
2. You are required to pass the PMP® exam with at least 61% of the score.
This WAS right before 2016. Now each question has different weigh, which means that focused or difficult ones will get high marks, dissimilarly to the easy ones. PMI® has a separate scoring system to evaluate the PMP® exam. Unfortunately, this index or numbering is not known but PMI®.
So instead of answering as many questions as you can, choose which one is important and attempt to stick it to your mind. It is not too difficult, but it requires high concentration. Apply for a PMP® exam preparation course and take some Mock tests to gain at least 80% for good.
3. Having a PMP® certification will give you a higher salary.
There is a huge chance that you can boost your earnings or even receive a promotion with your PMP® certification, but not in all cases. It’s your ability that opens the door of success while the PMP®, in the end, is the supportive arm for your career. Do not set too high hopes that a PMP® will win every game for you.
IMT-PM provides 60 PDU Bundle will help you earn 60 PDUs to renew your PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® certificate. The convenience of studying anywhere at any time, at your own pace is an advantage. As soon as you complete any single course, you can claim PDUs immediately. No extra charge. No test. No exam. Certificate available. We have everything you need in one package. Register now to receive a 70% discount.
Find out more at https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 40 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/40-pdus-bundle-87
- 30 PDU to renew PMI-ACP®: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/30-pdus-to-renew-pmi-acp®-88
- PMP® Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38