Have you passed the PMP® exam to become a certified project manager? Now, you may be wondering how to maintain your certification. This article will explain what PDUs are, how to get them without spending too much money on certification renewal.
WHAT IS PDU?
PDU is the antonym of Professional Development Unit that is the measurement for your ongoing professional development. In other words, PDU is a unit to keep an eye on your professional growth. By earning 60 PDUs within a course of 3 years, your certification can remain active. As soon as you have obtained your PMP® certification, your certification cycle is activated.
3 WAYS TO EARN 60 PDUS ON A TIGHT BUDGET
There are some ways for you to get 60 PDUs without paying too much.
1. Watching Webinars. You can watch videos by using your PMI® membership to earn PDUs. With 1 hour of webinar or video, you can earn 1 PDU. So, if you are not on a time constraint, you can watch 60 videos or webinars of any topics to earn 60 PDUs.
2. Work as a project manager. With the role of a project manager, you can earn up to a quarter of the required PDUs. As a practitioner of project management for a minimum of 6 months each year, you can report 5 PDUs a year. So, at the end of your recertification cycle, you can have a maximum of 15 PDUs by just working as a project manager.
3. Contributing new knowledge. You can earn PDUs in this category through many activities, such as authoring or co-authoring articles/books/newsletters, presenting a webinar or podcast, making presentations or delivering courses. Every hour of preparation or delivery these activities can be equal to 1 PDU. You can claim as many as 45 PDUs for this category.
These ways will cost you almost nothing but some self-discipline and time. Earning 60 PDUs on a limited budget is not impossible. However, you may need a lot of time and effort to fulfill the required 60 PDUs. The most effective way to earn 60 PDUs at ease is to register an online course with self-paced learning.
Many courses are audio or video-based training which you can learn at your own pace anytime and anywhere. After these courses, you can claim PDUs immediately without any hidden fees. This saves you time, energy and it is a lot more budget-friendly than other methods. There are many bundles for you to choose from based on your demands – 60 PDU Bundle, 50 PDU Bundle and 40 PDU Bundle.
IMT-PM provides 60 PDU Bundle will help you earn 60 PDUs to renew your PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® certificate. The convenience of studying anywhere at any time, at your own pace is an advantage. As soon as you complete any single course, you can claim PDUs immediately. No extra charge. No test. No exam. Certificate available. We have everything you need in one package. Register now to receive a 70% discount.
Find out more at: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 40 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/40-pdus-bundle-87
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40