When to renew your PMI-ACP® Certification?
It is advisable that you start renewing your PMI-ACP® Certification right after finishing the stressful exam as well as once you have accumulated your required PDUs. While your certification will expire in the next 3 years, you could also collect all the required PDU in the first year and finish the re-certification process early so that you do not have to worry about it later.
What to do to start renewing my PMI-ACP® Certification?
One of the most important steps is to log in to your PMI® account and click “renew” to begin your re-certification process. The process is, in fact, quite simple in which you are asked, by PMI® of course, to check your information, agree to the terms and conditions, not to mention paying the required recertification fee. Then you will have your next 3 years to earn your PDUs in various ways, which may include:
• Practicing project management
• Reading books, being mentored, speaking or presenting
• Volunteering for PMI® or a non-profit organization
• Writing an article
• Taking PMI® Publication Quizzes
• Engaging in PMI®’s e-learning on-demand offerings
• Attending different seminars
• Attending PMI®’s global congresses, chapter events
• Participating in PMI®’s communities of practice activities
• Taking classes by PMI® Registered Education Providers (R.E.P.s) or other institutions
Once you have reported enough number of PDU for your certification, you will receive an email from PMI® asking you to renew your certification, then, a brand new renewal cycle is now started. Even if you cannot get all the required PDU within the 3-year recertification cycle, don't worry, PMI® will allow up to 1 year of grace period, which will be marked under "suspended" status so that you can make up for the remaining PDU. Once you have accumulated your required PDU and completed the re-certification process, your certification status will return to “active” again.
IMT-PM provides 30 PDUs Bundle to help you renew your PMI-ACP® certification at the most affordable price. Also, you have one year to complete all the courses. As soon as you complete any single course, you can claim PDUs immediately. No extra charge. No test. No exam. Certificate available. We have everything you need in one package. Register now to receive an 80% discount.
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 40 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/40-pdus-bundle-87
- 30 PDU to renew PMI-ACP®: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/30-pdus-to-renew-pmi-acp®-88
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38