In order to run a successful Agile project, certification like PMI® Agile Certified Practitioner – as known as PMI-ACP® should be taken into careful consideration and the key to success in PMI-ACP® is to be well prepared. This article hence will answer some frequently asked questions on PMI-ACP® to make sure that you are well prepared as you start your certification journey.
What values does PMI-ACP® offer?
The certification recognizes your knowledge of agile principles and the ability to use them in your projects. The PMI-ACP® also adds value to a practitioner by:
• Demonstrating an understanding of agile project management.
• Increasing your versatility in the various agile techniques and tools.
• A proof for your ability to lead teams applying the more efficient agile practices.
What are PMI-ACP‘s eligibility criteria?
There are four eligibility criteria for PMI-ACP®
• Educational – A secondary degree
• Project experience – 2000 hours or 12 months in the last 5 years
• Agile project experience – 1,500 hours in the last 3 years.
• Training in agile practices – at least 21 contact hours of agile practice training
How long does it take for PMI® to process the application?
Online applications are processed in five business days. Individual applications submitted by mail could take about 10 business days. Corporate applications submitted by will mail take 20 business days. Once the application and fee have been processed, PMI® will send the Examination Scheduling Instructions, confirming that the applicant is eligible to take the exam. Eligibility is good for a year from the day that the application was approved.
If I fail the exam, am I allowed to re-take it?
The answer is You have 3 chances to sit for the exam in your 1-year eligibility period. But don’t forget that each retake will require an extra fee
How many hours of study time are necessary to pass the exam?
There is no exact answer to this question since the exact amount of time depending on individual learning styles and comfort levels. Which means it completely depends on you.
IMT-PM provides 30 PDUs Bundle to help you renew your PMI-ACP® certification with the most affordable price. Also, you have one year to complete all courses. As soon as you complete any single course, you can claim PDUs immediately. No extra charge. No test. No exam. Certificate available. We have everything you need in one package. Register now to receive a 80% discount.
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 40 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/40-pdus-bundle-87
- 30 PDUs to Renew PMI-ACP®: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/30-pdus-to-renew-pmi-acp®-88
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38