In this final part of the project-management-breaking-into blog, IMT-PM will show you the second way to be an amateur project manager first: Working for a large company.
Knowing well about the pros and cons of working at a big-size organization not only supports your job target but also helps you think twice while choosing your workplace.
1. THE INSIGHT
There are from 500 to 10s of thousands of people in a large company, with a cutoff of at least 7$ million in annual revenue. The company can be from any field that you find suitable for you, such as financial or insurance ones, which has big Project Management (PMOs). Large business provides a lot of positions in the project management area, which means there are many entry-level job position for your willing like to be a project administrator, project analyst, project control officer, etc.
2. THE BENEFITS
- Experience From Professionals: You are given endless opportunities to work side by side with different experts in project management, to interact with many executives on various projects and to gain advice or to-be-avoided mistakes. Furthermore, your career could be boosted to the next level during the learning-from-the-experienced process since you are always eager to improve your skills and knowledge.
- Advanced Resources: Besides getting exposure to a lot of perks such as higher salaries and bonuses or better insurance, employees are provided with good support from other in-house teams. Also, large companies have some training courses, from inside and outside the workplace for your professional development.
3. THE DRAWBACKS
- Thinking Inside The Box: Leaders of large organizations don’t tend to like their employees’s creative thinking, yet are less open to change since they are risk-averse. Unpredictable new ideas from employees take time to consider and execute so they prefer keeping the workflow stable.
- Competition Everywhere: It’s impossible to avoid work pressure, especially for beginners, learning while proving their bests. Large businesses always require the most work productivity, which means if you lose control, you’re left behind at any time. Moreover, it’s critical for you to observe people, to see their good and bad sides then actively choose whether to learn from or to leave.
IMT-PM provides 60 PDU Bundle will help you earn 60 PDUs to renew your PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® certificate. The convenience of studying anywhere at any time, at your own pace is an advantage. As soon as you complete any single course, you can claim PDUs immediately. No extra charge. No test. No exam. Certificate available. We have everything you need in one package. Register now to receive a 70% discount.
Find out more at https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 40 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/40-pdus-bundle-87
- 30 PDU to renew PMI-ACP®: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/30-pdus-to-renew-pmi-acp®-88
- 16.5 PDUs of Leadership and Strategic and Business Management Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/16-5-pdus-of-leadership-and-strategic-and-business-management-bundle-85