What are PDUs?
After obtaining a PMP® certificate, it is essential to keep your certification current and valid. PMI® requires you to renew PMP® certificate by obtaining the appropriate number of Professional Development Units (PDUs) every three years. This cycle begins when you pass the PMP® certification exam.
PDUs are hours spent teaching, studying, reading, creating, working, or volunteering in project management or a related function. Over three years, you must acquire a certain amount of PDUs for each PMI® certification you possess.
How to check my PDUs?
As previously stated, we now have a better understanding of the activities and types of PDUs that can be used to renew certification. You can use this information to make a list of various activities that interest you and match them to PDU requirements to come up with a plan that works best for you.
While collecting your required PDUs, you can report and check the number of PDUs you have claimed on PMI® website.
- Login to PMI® CCRS using your PMI® account.
- You will see the number of PDUs you earned and the remaining PDUs you have to collect in each category at the dashboard screen.
- To claim PDUs, go to "PDUs" section, click "Report PDUs"
- There are links for both Education and Giving Back PDUs. Choose the type of activity that you were in, follow the instructions, and fill in the activity information to claim your PDUs.
You should follow the preceding procedures until you have completed the PDUs requirement for the certification you need to review. For example, if you are a PMP®, you must claim 60 PDUs within three years after your certification date.
Once you have earned the required PDUs for your certifications, you can submit them to PMI® and pay the certification renewal fee. The submission and fee payment are completed on the PMI® website. By completing the PDU submission process, you renew your certification for another three-year cycle.
IMT-PM provides 60 PDU Bundle will help you earn 60 PDUs to renew your PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® certificate. The convenience of studying anywhere at any time, at your own pace is an advantage. As soon as you complete any single course, you can claim PDUs immediately. No extra charge. No test. No exam. Certificate available. We have everything you need in one package. Register now to receive a 70% discount.
IMT-PM - PMI Authorized Training Partner (Premier tier) offers various courses for PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 40 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/40-pdus-bundle-87
- 30 PDU to renew PMI-ACP®: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/30-pdus-to-renew-pmi-acp®-88
- 15 PDUs to Renew CAPM®: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/15-pdus-to-renew-capm®-108