ONLINE PMP® TRAINING
Online PMP® training and downloadable podcast PMP® training both offer the flexibility in terms of study time and venue as students can learn whenever they are available on their own electronic devices such as smartphones, laptops or tablets.
- More affordable expenses. Compared to the expenses of face-to-face training, online training is far more within reach if you are on the budget for the exam cost.
- Higher flexibility. Online training and downloadable allow students to learn anywhere, anytime concerning their personal schedules on their electronic devices.
- Self-paced learning. Unlike classroom training, online training helps students to follow the lesson and progress at their own pace.
- Multiple repetitions as needed. Students are allowed to repeat one lesson as many times as possible to have a better understanding of the topic.
- Flexible time commitment. Busy professionals can obtain the required contact hours without causing interruptions to their lives.
- It may be impossible for the instructor to focus on each individual.
HOW TO DIFFERENTIATE CONTACT HOURS AND PDUs?
- Contact hour: for PMP® aspirants – people who wish to get the PMP® credential (e.g. 35 contact hours of project management education)
- PDUs (professional development units): for PMP® certification holders – people who have obtained the PMP® credential (e.g. 60 PDUs in 3 years)
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40