As long as holding the PMP® certificate, you can start earning PDUs for the 3-year renewal cycle. In order to report the number of PDUs you have collected from various activities, you have to login into PMI® CCRS (Continuing Certification Renewal System) using your PMI® account.
At your dashboard screen, click on "PDUs" and chose "Report PDUs". You are navigated to a page with a list of various professional development activities that you can claim PDUs.
PDUs (Professional Development Units) is the measuring unit used to quantify approved learning and professional service activities. 1 PDU equals one hour you spent on an activity.
The PDUs can be earned through various activities that focus on two areas: Education and Giving back to the Profession.
1. Education PDUs including the following activities:
- Course or Training: Instructor-led formal education courses or classes held in-person or online
- Organization Meetings: Meetings, activities and local events related to the profession
- Online or Digital Media: Self-paced learning conducted online or through varied forms of digital media
- Read: Self-directed reading that is relevant to the certification you hold
- Informal Learning: Educational opportunities focused on structured discussions
2. Giving back PDUs including the following activities:
- Work as a Practitioner: Working in your certified role
- Create Content: Creating new knowledge resources for use by practitioners and the public at large
- Give a Presentation Presenting: on topics relevant to the profession
- Share Knowledge: Sharing your domain knowledge to help others learn and grow
- Volunteer Providing: volunteer services to non-employer or non-client organizations
Chose an activity that you attended and input the required information such as activity name, provider name, activity description, start date and end date, and the number of hours (PDUs) that you spent on the activity.
However, there is a much more straightforward way to report PDUs using PDUs Claim Code. If you attend an activity provided by a PMI® Authorized Training Partner, you will receive a PDUs claim code after finishing the activity (e.g., an online course). On PMI® CCRS webpage - "Report PDUs" section, click on "I have a claim code", and input 10 digit code was given by the PMI® Authorized Training Partner. Because PMI® A.T.P. registered their activity on PMI® CCRS, they have PDUs claim code for their activity, and the activity information is fulfilled automatically. All you have to do is inputting the start date and end date, then submitting the form. PMI® will automatically approve your PDUs right after you submit the form. It's a significant benefit when attending an activity provided by a PMI® Authorized Training Partner.
IMT-PM provides 60 PDU Bundle will help you earn 60 PDUs to renew your PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® certificate. The convenience of studying anywhere at any time, at your own pace is an advantage. As soon as you complete any single course, you can claim PDUs immediately. No extra charge. No test. No exam. Certificate available. We have everything you need in one package. Register now to receive a 70% discount.
IMT-PM - PMI Authorized Training Partner (Premier tier) offers various courses for PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 40 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/40-pdus-bundle-87
- 30 PDU to renew PMI-ACP®: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/30-pdus-to-renew-pmi-acp®-88
- 15 PDUs to Renew CAPM®: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/15-pdus-to-renew-capm®-108