To maintain your PMP® certification, you will need 60 PDUs in total. PMI® then will audit your reported PDUs and decide whether these are valid or not. After being confirmed 60 PDUs, you get another three years of being a PMP® certificate holder with numerous chances in your career. This article will go through different stages of the PMP® certification renewal cycle.
1. CHECK YOUR STATUS
• In case the three years lapses and you have not earned any PDUs to renew the certification, your status will be converted to suspended. Once being labeled as suspended you cannot describe yourself as a certified PMP® nor display tittle after your professional name in your business card. You really should earn the required PDUs within this period to renew your certification.
• In case your one-year suspension period lapse, your status will be changed to expired. When this happens, even a thousand PDUs won’t count anymore. You have to start all over again, which means re-applying for certification, spending sleepless nights to review the PMBOK® Guide, paying the steep associated fees, not to mention retaking the stressful PMP® Certification Exam.
If you find yourself in this position, you only have yourself to blame for wasting four years (three inactive PMP® status, and one in suspended status) doing absolutely nothing to keep your certification renewed.
2. CHECK THE CCRS (Continuing Certification Requirements System)
To keep yourself updated about your PMP® certification, the amount of PDUs you have earned and how many left, you must use the Continuing Certification Requirements System (CCRS). The CCRS is an online tool that provides an easy-to-use dashboard where you can control:
• How many days left until your PMP® certificate expires.
• How your PDUs follow all CCR requirements.
• The number of PDUs you still need to claim.
• A summary of all your claimed PDU.
IMT-PM provides 60 PDU Bundle will help you earn 60 PDUs to renew your PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® certificate. The convenience of studying anywhere at any time, at your own pace is an advantage. As soon as you complete any single course, you can claim PDUs immediately. No extra charge. No test. No exam. Certificate available. We have everything you need in one package. Register now to receive a 70% discount.
Find out more at: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 40 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/40-pdus-bundle-87
- 30 PDU to renew PMI-ACP®: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/30-pdus-to-renew-pmi-acp®-88
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38