With your PMP® certification fee successfully settled or your PMP® audit completed, an approval email or an audit verification confirmation email will be sent to you with the PMI® Eligibility ID inside which allows you to schedule your PMP® exam at the Prometric website. As the exam dates are limited and confirmed on a first-come-first-served basis, act fast during this process. This article also gives some pieces of advice on the exam date.
HOW CAN I FIX A DATE FOR PMP® EXAM AT PROMETRIC.COM
The Eligibility ID in the email sent to you is also recorded in the myPMI section. Keep this ID in a safe place to ensure that you don’t have to pay an additional fee to book the PMP® exam session. For your convenience, the link to the Prometric website is http://prometric.com/PMI.
On the Prometric website, you can search for an exam center with seats available according to your preferred time and date. Try to find the transportation arrangement suitable for your chosen center. Then, you click on “Schedule an Appointment” to fix a date. Just follow the on-screen instructions. You need your PMI® Eligibility ID and the first four letters of your last name to verify the eligibility status. After the selection and confirmation of your slot, exam confirmation details and a 16-digit confirmation number will be sent to you in an email. Keep the confirmation number in a safe place to contact the customer care of Prometric in case of incidents. It is advisable to print out the exam confirmation information and bring it to the exam center as proof of your registration.
WHAT IF I WANT TO RESCHEDULE THE PMP® EXAM?
You are allowed to change your exam date up to 2 days before your actual exam (fees are applied if it is within 30 days of the scheduled date).
- Beyond 30 days (not including the schedule exam date): free of charge
- Within 30 days and 2 days before the exam (not including the exam date): US$70
- Within 2 days: you need to pay the re-exam fee for another exam session
ARE THERE ANY TIPS FOR ME ON THE EXAM DATE?
- Arrive early at the examination center for at least 30 minutes. Traffic condition is unpredictable. If you are late for the exam, you are prohibited to enter the exam room and are required to pay the re-exam fee to schedule another session. You are recommended to stay in a hotel near your exam center to save time and effort on the exam date. Or else, visit the exam center one day earlier to estimate the commute time.
- Check on the Prometric website again for your exam venue. In case the exam venue has been relocated without your notice, phone or go to the Prometric website to confirm the exam venue.
- In case of any irregularities before or during the exam, contact PMI or Prometric customer care for direction. Don’t leave the exam center without the written proof of the situation.
All PMPs, PgMPs earn 62.25 PDUs after taking this bundle.
All PMI-RMPs earn 30.75 PDUs after taking this bundle.
All PMI-PBAs earn 30.5 PDUs after taking this bundle.
All PMI-ACPs earn 19.5 PDUs after taking this bundle.
All PMI-SPs earn 17.75 PDUs after taking this bundle.
All PfMPs earn 16.5 PDUs after taking this bundle.
Find out more at: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40