The leadership category of the PMI® Talent Triangle puts emphasis on the “knowledge, skills and behaviors involved in the ability to guide, motivate and/or direct others to achieve a goal” (PMI®, 2015). Without knowledge and skills related to this aspect, you’ll have trouble with inspiring the team to achieve their goals and completing the project. The Leadership category helps you succeed in the role of a project manager and evaluate your worth in a team as you are prepared with tactics, strategies and skills to work with all stakeholders and team members on a project. This refers to competency in guiding and motivating which applies to all certifications.
Here are some courses in the Leadership category that you can find:
- Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers: You earn 8.25 PDUs of Leadership for all kinds of PMI certificates after taking this course.
- Project Leadership for Practitioners: You earn 3.25 PDUs of Leadership for all kinds of PMI certificates after taking this course.
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40