PMP® Exam Study Guide is not only the great assistance you need to understand the PMBOK® Guide, but it also helps you learn more than 10% of the remaining knowledge required for the PMP® exam. There are tons of resources for PMP® reference books. Below are some recommendations for your search. The question is not about the best book, but which book suits you most.
MOST POPULAR PMP® EXAM PREP BOOKS
These are currently the most popular books on the market:
- Rita Mulcahy’s PMP® Exam Prep Book
- The PMP® Exam – How to Pass On Your First Try by Andy Crowe
- Head First PMP®: A Brain-Friendly Guide
1. Rita Mulcahy’s PMP® Exam Prep Book
This is the most comprehensive (and most lengthy) of the three aforementioned ones. Though it is informative, you may find some information necessary for the PMP® exam. However, the ITTO (Inputs, Tools and Techniques and Outputs) is not covered thoroughly.
2. Andy Crowe’s PMP® Book (How To Pass On Your First Try)
This one is exam-focused. That means it has everything you need for the exam with the format of a quick study note. It does a wonderful job helping you pass the exam, but for real-world project management, you may find it less useful compared to the other two books.
3. Head First PMP® Book
This one is made for visual learners, which means it has many illustrations, charts, and games. It eases your experience learning for the PMP® exam with those visual aids.
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40