Contrasting to a commonly-held opinion that earning PMP® PDUs for your certification renewal can cost a fortune, there are ways to get PDUs free of charge. This article introduces some methods to obtain your 60 PDUs in the 3-year cycle within your budget.
WHAT IS PDU?
PDU is the abbreviation of Professional Development Unit that is the measurement for your ongoing professional development. In other words, PDU is a unit to keep an eye on your professional growth. By earning 60 PDUs within a course of 3 years, your certification can remain active. As soon as you have obtained your PMP® certification, your certification cycle is activated.
WAYS TO GET 60 PDUS WITHOUT PAYING TOO MUCH
1. Watching Webinars. You can watch videos by using your PMI® membership to earn PDUs. With 1 hour of webinar or video, you can earn 1 PDU. So, if you are not on a time constraint, you can watch 60 videos or webinars of any topics to earn 60 PDUs.
2. Work as a project manager. With the role of a project manager, you can earn up to a quarter of the required PDUs. As a practitioner of project management for a minimum of 6 months each year, you can report 5 PDUs a year. So, at the end of your recertification cycle, you can have a maximum of 15 PDUs by just working as a project manager.
3. Contributing new knowledge. You can earn PDUs in this category through many activities, such as authoring or co-authoring articles/books/newsletters, presenting a webinar or podcast, making presentations or delivering courses. Every hour of preparation or delivery these activities can be equal to 1 PDU. You can claim as many as 45 PDUs for this category.
FEW KEY POINTS TO KEEP IN MIND
- You need to earn a minimum of 35 PDUs in Education category and a maximum of 25 PDUs in Giving Back to the Profession.
- All of your 60 PDUs can fall into the Education category.
- Your PDUs must be categorized in 3 dimensions of the PMI Talent Triangle®: Leadership, Strategic and Technical.
- You must have at least 8 PDUs for each dimension. The rest can belong to any dimensions.
IMT-PM provides 60 PDU Bundle will help you earn 60 PDUs to renew your PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® certificate. The convenience of studying anywhere at any time, at your own pace is an advantage. As soon as you complete any single course, you can claim PDUs immediately. No extra charge. No test. No exam. Certificate available. We have everything you need in one package. Register now to receive a 70% discount.
Find out more at: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 40 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/40-pdus-bundle-87
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40