PDUs is the acronym for Professional Development Units, which are used to track the professional development of your career once you have become a certificate holder. 1 PDU equals 1 hour of learning/activity.
There are many ways to earn PDUs as follows:
1. Organization Meetings. Meetings at your organization and other educational sessions can be reported to get 1-2 PDUs. This can be regular meet-ups with your mentors or professional events related to your certificate.
2. Reading. Self-directed reading relevant to your certification can help earn PDUs. You can read books, articles, white paper or blogs.
3. Creating Content. You can write articles or blogs, give webinars, presentations or make videos to share your PMP® experience and earn PDUs at the same time.
4. Volunteering. You can report 1 PDU for each hour you join volunteer services at PMI® events or other organizations.
5. Online learning. Self-paced learning conducted online is the most convenient way to earn PDUs as you can watch videos or listen to podcasts from anywhere anytime without interrupting your daily schedule.
6. Working as a practitioner. The easiest way to earn PDUs that you can think of is “Work as a Practitioner”. For this category, you can claim up to 8 PDUs just for applying your knowledge into your certified role.
7. Listening to podcasts. Podcasts are beneficial to your learning if you have a hectic schedule. However, free podcasts are not enough for you to accumulate your knowledge or the required number of PDUs. Often time, you will be offered to pay for more podcasts available.
8. Formal Learning. You can register courses to report PDUs Many courses are audio or video-based training which you can learn at your own pace anytime and anywhere. After these courses, you can claim PDUs immediately without any hidden fees. This saves you time, energy and it is a lot more budget-friendly than other methods. There are many bundles for you to choose from based on your demands – 60 PDU Bundle, 50 PDU Bundle and 39 PDU Bundle.
IMT-PM provides 60 PDU Bundle will help you earn 60 PDUs to renew your PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® certificate. The convenience of studying anywhere at any time, at your own pace is an advantage. As soon as you complete any single course, you can claim PDUs immediately. No extra charge. No test. No exam. Certificate available. We have everything you need in one package. Register now to receive a 70% discount.
All PMPs, PgMPs earn 61.25 PDUs after taking this bundle.
All PMI-RMPs earn 30.75 PDUs after taking this bundle.
All PMI-PBAs earn 30.5 PDUs after taking this bundle.
All PMI-ACPs earn 19.5 PDUs after taking this bundle.
All PMI-SPs earn 17.75 PDUs after taking this bundle.
All PfMPs earn 16.5 PDUs after taking this bundle.
Find out more at: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40