First, login to the PMI® website at: https://www.pmi.org and go to the “Continuing Certification Requirement System” (CCRS) to look at the history of the PDUs that you have earned and have an overview of your certification status. There are 5 steps that you need to take when renewing your PMP® certification.
- Step 1: Earn 60 PDUs in the Continuing Certification Requirement cycle (3 years)
To get a PMP® Renewal, you have to earn Professional Development Units (PDUs). PDUs are one-hour blocks of time that you spend learning, teaching others, or volunteering. You can maintain your certification status with PMI® by accumulating these over a period of three years. The PMP® Certification requires you to earn 60 PDUs over a 3-year cycle. There are two types of PDUS for you to claim towards the renewal – Education and Giving Back to the Profession.
- Step 2: Fill in the application form for certification renewal
After reporting the earned PDUs, you can fill the renewal application online and submit, or download the application, fill and post it. Remember to mention your contact information, member ID in addition to the payment details.
- Step 3: Re-confirm you consent to the PMI Code of Ethics
You have to agree to consent to the code of ethics by PMI® to get your re-certification.
- Step 4: Pay your renewal fee
If you are a PMP member, you just need to pay the discounted fee of 60 USD. While as a non-PMI member, you need to pay 150 USD. You don’t need to wait up to 3 years to get your renewal, as soon as you get 60 PDUs in your account, you can complete the PMP renewal process anytime. However, don’t delay more than 90 days from the end of your CCR for PMP® renewal.
- Step 5: Receive information from PMI® on your certification status
The last step is the confirmation. After you complete the payment, you will receive updates on your PMP® renewal confirmation and a certificate indicating your new CCR cycle. If you have successfully done the PMP Renewal, your status will be shown as “Active”. Otherwise, you will be under the state of “Suspended” up to one year after the CCR cycle. Make sure you complete the PMP renewal within that time.
IMT-PM provides 60 PDU Bundle will help you earn 60 PDUs to renew your PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® certificate. The convenience of studying anywhere at any time, at your own pace is an advantage. As soon as you complete any single course, you can claim PDUs immediately. No extra charge. No test. No exam. Certificate available. We have everything you need in one package. Register now to receive a 70% discount.
Find out more at: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 40 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/40-pdus-bundle-87
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40