The CAPM® certification is an entry-level certification engineered for beginners in the field of project management. This article will provide information about its requirements, who is suitable for CAPM®, the certification fees and the exam content outline.
THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS AND WHO SHOULD APPLY
The CAPM® eligibility requirements require you to have a secondary diploma (high school diploma/global equivalent at a minimum. Also, you can have 1,500 hours of professional experience on a project team or 23 contact hours of formal education. The CAPM® is suitable for recent community college graduates, people with less than 3 years of project management experience or current students who want to show commitment to the field of project management.
CAPM® CERTIFICATION FEES
Your fees for payment depend on your PMI® membership status. You can take a look at the following table to see the difference between the certification fees of a member and a non-member.
|Exam Administration Type||Member||Non-member|
|Online proctored test
|Certification renewal reexam||$150||$200|
Those who wish to pursue long-term career in the field of project management should invest in the CAPM® certification.
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40