Project management is termed “the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements” (A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge, (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition, Project Management Institute Inc., 2017, p.582). It is all about identifying problems, creating a plan to solve a problem and then executing on that plan until the problem has been solved. It may sound simple, but you may encounter a lot of problems in every stage of the process.
The five project management process groups are:
- Initiating: To define a project.
- Planning: To develop a roadmap for everyone to follow.
- Executing & Monitoring: To build a project team and to create deliverables. Project managers will monitor and measure project performance to ensure everything is on the right track.
- Closing: The project is completed.
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40