The PMP® certification is the most well-known credential for project managers. It was not simple to achieve; you had to go through a certain process. Because the PMP® certification is only valid for three years, you must maintain it active once you have it. To keep your certificate in good standing, you must go through a CCR (Continuing Certification Requirements) cycle. After finishing this, the validity of your certification will be extended for another three years.
What is the Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Program?
PMI's Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) program encourages certificate holders' knowledge and professional growth so that each individual is equipped with a standard skillset through the accrual of Professional Development Units in complicated corporate contexts (PDUs). The purpose of the CCR program is as follows:
- Improve certification holders' continual learning and growth
- Provide guidance in developing areas to guarantee qualified practitioners' relevance.
- Individualized learning opportunities should be encouraged and recognized.
- Provide a method for achieving and documenting professional development activities.
- Maintain the global recognition and value of PMI® certifications.
Everyone who obtains a PMI® certification must actively maintain their certifications by participating in the CCR Program and certification renewal. For PMP®, PgMP®, PfMP®, PMI-PBA®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, and CAPM®, the renewal cycle is every three years. Discipline Agile certifications have a one-year renewal cycle.
Each person has different professional demands and objectives. The CCR program is meant to be adaptable, allowing you to tailor your CCR activities to your specific needs. The CCR program gives a broad structure and direction; you decide your ultimate CCR and growth route.
Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Process
The process of participating in the CCR program consists of a few important phases:
- Pass the exam and earn a certification
- Attending activities to earn PDUs
- Record and report PDUs
- Satisfy CCR requirements
- Pay the fee and renew certification
- CCR renewal complete
CCRS features a comprehensive online user guide. You can find the user guide in the Handbooks and Guides section of CCRS.
IMT-PM provides 60 PDU Bundle will help you earn 60 PDUs to renew your PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® certificate. The convenience of studying anywhere at any time, at your own pace is an advantage. As soon as you complete any single course, you can claim PDUs immediately. No extra charge. No test. No exam. Certificate available. We have everything you need in one package. Register now to receive a 70% discount.
IMT-PM - PMI Authorized Training Partner (Premier tier) offers various courses for PMP®/PgMP®/PfMP®/PMI-PBA®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP®/PMI-SP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 40 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/40-pdus-bundle-87
- 30 PDU to renew PMI-ACP®: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/30-pdus-to-renew-pmi-acp®-88
- 15 PDUs to Renew CAPM®: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/15-pdus-to-renew-capm®-108