Regardless of your location and your work field, the PMP® helps you speak the universal language used by more than 750,000 certified project managers around the globe. The PMP® is perceived as the gold standard in the field of project management.
PMPs can be found to lead projects in almost every part of the world. Whereas other certifications are available only in a particular geography or domain, the PMP® is genuinely worldwide. With a PMP® certification, you can work practically in every industry, with any methodology and in any location.
The PMP® certification also offers a remarkable asset regarding salary and earning potential. According to survey respondents to PMI’s Earning Power Salary Survey, those who are a certified PMP® earn a higher salary (20% higher on average) than those who are not. (Earning Power: Project Management Salary Survey Ninth Edition)
PMP-certified managers also bring critical benefits to employers as well. Organizations with more than one-third of their managers achieving the PMP® certification complete more of their projects according to schedule, budget, and original goals. (Pulse of the Professional® study, PMI, 2015).
The PMP® indicates that you speak and understand the universal language of project management and offers you additional advantage of joining a global community of professionals, organizations and experts. There is no better time to be a PMP® and gain its benefits.
WHO SHOULD APPLY?
Considering applying for the PMP® certification if you are an experienced manager who meet the following requirements:
- Fulfil their responsibilities under general supervision and are in charge of all aspects of the project during the project life cycle
- Lead and direct cross-functional teams to conduct projects under schedule, budget and time constraint
- Apply appropriate methodology to projects with well-defined project requirements and deliverables
The PMP® application will require you to validate your work experience. You have four hours to complete the certification exam with 200 multiple-choice questions. To maintain your PMP®, you must gain 60 professional development units (PDUs) every three years.
IMT-PM - Global PMI R.E.P. #4760 offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation and PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-ACP®/PMI-RMP® Renewal.
Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40