Agile for Practitioners
All PMPs, PgMPs, PMI-ACPs earn 2.5 PDUs of Technical Project Management after taking this course!
Get knowledge and confidence in the Agile framework that's gaining importance in organizations. This course is ideal for project managers, project team members, Team Facilitators, Product Owners, cross-functional team members and aspirants who are keen about learning Agile best practices and implementation of Agile principles in their daily schedule.
When taking in this course, you will:
- Deeply understand Agile mindsets, 4 Values, 12 Principles and strategies to fulfill Agile Values and Principles.
- Know all kinds of the project life cycle and how to apply SHU-HA-RI to tailor them for your projects.
- Effectively create an Agile environment and efficiently build servant leadership.
- Completely implement all Agile common practices and find troubleshooting possibilities for all Agile pain points.
- Explore techniques for scaling Agile in large enterprises.
Course information on PMI® CCRS: https://ccrs.pmi.org/search/course/451716