Business Analysis for Practitioners
All PMPs, PgMPs, PMI-PBAs earn 14 PDUs of Technical Project Management after taking this course.
All PMI-ACPs earn 0.5 PDUs of Technical Project Management after taking this course.
Have you delivered an excellent product but the customer rejected it? How often do you deal with scope creep? Have you experienced any black swan in your projects? Business Analysis plays a very important to avoid deliverable rejection, scope creep, and black swan.
When taking in this course, you will:
- Role and importance of the BA
- Plan BA requirements activities
- Elicit requirements from stakeholders, with an emphasis on interviews
- Analyze stated requirements, with an overview of modeling techniques
- Document requirements for different types of projects
- Elements of requirements management and communication and the BA's role in them
- Elements of solution verification and validation and possible BA roles
- Necessary competencies and best practices of BAs
- Waterfall, incremental, and agile lifecycles and how they change BA practice
Course information on PMI CCRS: https://ccrs.pmi.org/search/course/452095