Emotional Intelligence for Project Managers
You earn 8.25 PDUs of Leadership for all kinds of PMI certificates after taking this course.
The project management literature shows a shift from a technical focus to a people focus in recent years, and a critical dimension considered to be associated with the success of the projects is personal competencies of project managers. More recently, Emotional Intelligence (EI) has been suggested as a unique area of individual differences that is likely to underpin project managers’ behaviors associated with the success of the projects. Project managers who master EI will set themselves apart from other project managers.
When taking in this course, you will:
- Understand the role of Emotional Intelligence in project management
- Learn the value of self-awareness and self-regulating your emotions
- Master key Emotional Intelligence factors
- Apply Emotional Intelligence to real-world scenarios
- Become a great project manager and be able to lead from small teams to large and complex projects.
Course information on PMI CCRS: https://ccrs.pmi.org/search/course/451898