Project Leadership for Practitioners
You earn 3.25 PDUs of Leadership for all kinds of PMI certificates after taking this course.
The leadership role of the project manager is increasingly recognized as a critical determinant in delivering success. These skills can often be essential in project situations, where tight budgets and deadlines demand the highest levels of team performance and where the working environment presents fresh challenges daily. Leading project teams, project managers deeply understand that people can be counted, but they are not a number. This course will share with you the power of Emotional Intelligence to project leadership.
When taking in this course, you will:
- Learn some practical advice on giving constructive feedback by applying your Emotional Intelligence.
- Apply the components of Emotional Intelligence and the link between a project's success and the emotional intelligence of project managers.
- Explore six distinct leadership styles and their impact on the working atmosphere of a project.
- Understand the relationship between the brain’s centers for thought and emotions.
- Define the essential task of a project leader to help people get and stay in the brain zone where they can work at their best.
Course information on PMI CCRS: https://ccrs.pmi.org/search/course/451899