Project Management Fundamentals
All PMPs, PgMPs earn 14 PDUs after taking this course!
You are a line manager, a functional manager, a project manager, or a person working on a project. You are looking for a training course to consolidate your knowledge, skills, and experience in project management. This course is your choice.
This course is designed to help you have a core understanding of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) – Sixth Edition developed by PMI® to manage projects in your organizations effectively and efficiently.
When taking in this course, you will:
- Know 49 processes categorized in 5 process groups and 10 knowledge areas.
- Be able to establish project baselines realistically.
- Handle effectively and efficiently the potential impact of risks.
- Apply Earned Value Management to monitor and control projects.
- Become a better project manager/program manager in business communication, team development and stakeholder engagement.
Course information on PMI CCRS: https://ccrs.pmi.org/search/course/453640