Project Risk Management for Practitioners
All PMPs, PgMPs, PMI-RMPs earn 14.25 PDUs of Technical Project Management after taking this course!
All PMI-SPs earn 1.25 PDUs of Technical Project Management after taking this course.
This course aims to enable participants to plan, manage, and control project risks. By taking this course, participants will learn to develop project risk management plans and identify project risks related to a project’s triple constraints which are: scope, schedule, and resources. They will learn to qualify and quantify project risks and develop appropriate risk responses and will design and calculate key performance indicators for monitoring and controlling project risks.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop project risk management plans
- Identify project risks related to scope, schedule, and resources
- Perform quantitative and qualitative risk assessments
- Plan strategies for negative and positive risks
- Devise metrics to monitor and control project risks
Course information on PMI CCRS: https://ccrs.pmi.org/search/course/452094