Daily Quiz 13 Jan 2020
The two-year project involved several procurements. Many departments within the organization were stakeholders, and therefore the project manager spent a long time dealing with conflicting requirements before a final scope statement was created. As interim deliverables were produced, there was often controversy as to whether the deliverables fulfilled the requirements. Several change orders were approved through integrated change control, and implemented by the team. Eventually, the product was accepted by all stakeholder groups, and the project moved into closing. It is important to collect project records at the end of the project to:
Submit your answer!
Thank you for your time to complete the quiz.
All PMP®, PgMP®, PfMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-PBA® must earn PDUs to actively maintain their certification(s). These PDUs can be earned through various professional development activities that center on one of two areas:
- Education: Learning opportunities that allow you to expand and enhance your technical, leadership, or strategic and business management skills.
- Giving back to the Profession: Activities that enable you to share and utilize your knowledge and skills as a means to contribute to and help build the profession.
There are different CCR requirements for each PMI® certification:
- PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-PBA® Certification: requires 60 PDUs to keep PMP®/PgMP® certificate in good standing for every 3-year certification cycle.There is no limit on the number of PDUs that can be earned in education, and the minimum number of PDUs in education is 35.
- PMI-RMP®/PMI-ACP® Certification: requires 30 PDUs to keep PMI-RMP®/PMI-ACP® certificate in good standing for every 3-year certification cycle. There is no limit on the number of PDUs that can be earned in education, and the minimum number of PDUs in education is 18.
IMT-PM, the global PMI R.E.P. #4760, offers various all-in-one PDU Bundles for PMP®/ PgMP®/ PMI-ACP®/ PMI-RMP® Renewal. Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle:https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
To be eligible for the PMP® certification, you must complete 35 contact hours of formal education in project management.
IMT-PM, the global PMI R.E.P. #4760, offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation to help you earn 35 PDUs (i.e. 35 pre-approved contact hours) as follows:
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40
Source: PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Handbook.