Daily Quiz 13 Oct 2019
When checking the calendar of a team member to schedule a meeting, you see she has scheduled a meeting with a key stakeholder that you were not informed of. This stakeholder has been vocal in her concern that her requirements for the project have been ignored and that she doesn't think you are a good project manager. You know that the stakeholder and the team member are friends outside of the organization and their children are in school together. There is a PMO policy in the organization that the project manager is to be informed of, and invited to, all project-related meetings. This is a functional organization that has struggled with communications and stakeholder participation. You have heard that the team member thinks the PMO policy regarding notifying and inviting the project manager is intrusive and slows down the interaction with stakeholders, and that project managers are not available because of multiple projects and too many meetings. She doesn't feel trusted, and is frustrated. Her complaints have been reported to other departmental leaders, and the PMO has been asked to review the policy. The best approach would be to:
Submit your answer!
Thank you for your time to complete the quiz.
All PMP®, PgMP®, PfMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-PBA® must earn PDUs to actively maintain their certification(s). These PDUs can be earned through various professional development activities that center on one of two areas:
- Education: Learning opportunities that allow you to expand and enhance your technical, leadership, or strategic and business management skills.
- Giving back to the Profession: Activities that enable you to share and utilize your knowledge and skills as a means to contribute to and help build the profession.
There are different CCR requirements for each PMI® certification:
- PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-PBA® Certification: requires 60 PDUs to keep PMP®/PgMP® certificate in good standing for every 3-year certification cycle.There is no limit on the number of PDUs that can be earned in education, and the minimum number of PDUs in education is 35.
- PMI-RMP®/PMI-ACP® Certification: requires 30 PDUs to keep PMI-RMP®/PMI-ACP® certificate in good standing for every 3-year certification cycle. There is no limit on the number of PDUs that can be earned in education, and the minimum number of PDUs in education is 18.
IMT-PM, the global PMI R.E.P. #4760, offers various all-in-one PDU Bundles for PMP®/ PgMP®/ PMI-ACP®/ PMI-RMP® Renewal. Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle:https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
To be eligible for the PMP® certification, you must complete 35 contact hours of formal education in project management.
IMT-PM, the global PMI R.E.P. #4760, offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation to help you earn 35 PDUs (i.e. 35 pre-approved contact hours) as follows:
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40
Source: PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Handbook.