Daily Quiz 22 Feb 2020
A primary goal of your project is to decrease the amount of time it takes for service techs to help customers resolve issues via an online chat function. The current process includes correctly verifying client authentication information, assessing the problem, and then solving it. The team thinks a technical fix is needed to improve the chat functionality to support the goal of decreasing the time required to resolve customer problems. The customer service representatives think the process is at fault. A few team members have also expressed concern that the customer service representatives are interfering with their work by trying to take on a larger role than is appropriate for the project. The tension among stakeholders is escalating, and leadership is concerned. There has been discussion about who should assign roles for the project. The role of each stakeholder is determined by:
Submit your answer!
Thank you for your time to complete the quiz.
All PMP®, PgMP®, PfMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-PBA® must earn PDUs to actively maintain their certification(s). These PDUs can be earned through various professional development activities that center on one of two areas:
- Education: Learning opportunities that allow you to expand and enhance your technical, leadership, or strategic and business management skills.
- Giving back to the Profession: Activities that enable you to share and utilize your knowledge and skills as a means to contribute to and help build the profession.
There are different CCR requirements for each PMI® certification:
- PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-PBA® Certification: requires 60 PDUs to keep PMP®/PgMP® certificate in good standing for every 3-year certification cycle.There is no limit on the number of PDUs that can be earned in education, and the minimum number of PDUs in education is 35.
- PMI-RMP®/PMI-ACP® Certification: requires 30 PDUs to keep PMI-RMP®/PMI-ACP® certificate in good standing for every 3-year certification cycle. There is no limit on the number of PDUs that can be earned in education, and the minimum number of PDUs in education is 18.
IMT-PM, the global PMI R.E.P. #4760, offers various all-in-one PDU Bundles for PMP®/ PgMP®/ PMI-ACP®/ PMI-RMP® Renewal. Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle:https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
To be eligible for the PMP® certification, you must complete 35 contact hours of formal education in project management.
IMT-PM, the global PMI R.E.P. #4760, offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation to help you earn 35 PDUs (i.e. 35 pre-approved contact hours) as follows:
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40
Source: PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Handbook.