Daily Quiz 30 Oct 2019
You have taken over a project from another manager who left the firm. This is a functional organization, and the different units are often rather hostile to each other. The project is a large one, involving activities the organization has never done before. You find the project has what appears to be adequate documentation, including an agreed-upon project charter, project management plan, WBS, etc. The project is on schedule and within budget. However, the atmosphere in meetings with the project team often seems tense, and offhand comments made by participants seem to indicate a high level of dissatisfaction with the project. You review all the major project documents with the key stakeholders and get agreement that they are still accurate, but this does not seem to solve the problem. What is the most likely explanation for this situation?
Submit your answer!
Thank you for your time to complete the quiz.
All PMP®, PgMP®, PfMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-PBA® must earn PDUs to actively maintain their certification(s). These PDUs can be earned through various professional development activities that center on one of two areas:
- Education: Learning opportunities that allow you to expand and enhance your technical, leadership, or strategic and business management skills.
- Giving back to the Profession: Activities that enable you to share and utilize your knowledge and skills as a means to contribute to and help build the profession.
There are different CCR requirements for each PMI® certification:
- PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-PBA® Certification: requires 60 PDUs to keep PMP®/PgMP® certificate in good standing for every 3-year certification cycle.There is no limit on the number of PDUs that can be earned in education, and the minimum number of PDUs in education is 35.
- PMI-RMP®/PMI-ACP® Certification: requires 30 PDUs to keep PMI-RMP®/PMI-ACP® certificate in good standing for every 3-year certification cycle. There is no limit on the number of PDUs that can be earned in education, and the minimum number of PDUs in education is 18.
IMT-PM, the global PMI R.E.P. #4760, offers various all-in-one PDU Bundles for PMP®/ PgMP®/ PMI-ACP®/ PMI-RMP® Renewal. Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle:https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
To be eligible for the PMP® certification, you must complete 35 contact hours of formal education in project management.
IMT-PM, the global PMI R.E.P. #4760, offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation to help you earn 35 PDUs (i.e. 35 pre-approved contact hours) as follows:
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40
Source: PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Handbook.