Daily Quiz 7 Oct 2019
The project manager spent several hours every week composing written updates of project progress, and she required several team leaders to do the same. These reports were all distributed to senior management who had requested that they be updated regularly about this important project. In spite of these comprehensive reports, the project manager received frequent questions from senior management about the status of the project. This was frustrating to her, as the information requested was generally included in the reports. After several weeks of this, she met with the managers, and expressed her frustration that they were apparently not reading the reports that she and the team leads invested so much time into creating. The managers’ response was that the reports were too detailed and lengthy and that they would prefer a bulleted list of project highlights. They also noted that receiving such reports on a biweekly basis would likely meet their needs. Where is the best place for the project manager to document this feedback?
Submit your answer!
Thank you for your time to complete the quiz.
All PMP®, PgMP®, PfMP®, PMI-ACP®, PMI-RMP®, PMI-SP®, PMI-PBA® must earn PDUs to actively maintain their certification(s). These PDUs can be earned through various professional development activities that center on one of two areas:
- Education: Learning opportunities that allow you to expand and enhance your technical, leadership, or strategic and business management skills.
- Giving back to the Profession: Activities that enable you to share and utilize your knowledge and skills as a means to contribute to and help build the profession.
There are different CCR requirements for each PMI® certification:
- PMP®/PgMP®/PMI-PBA® Certification: requires 60 PDUs to keep PMP®/PgMP® certificate in good standing for every 3-year certification cycle.There is no limit on the number of PDUs that can be earned in education, and the minimum number of PDUs in education is 35.
- PMI-RMP®/PMI-ACP® Certification: requires 30 PDUs to keep PMI-RMP®/PMI-ACP® certificate in good standing for every 3-year certification cycle. There is no limit on the number of PDUs that can be earned in education, and the minimum number of PDUs in education is 18.
IMT-PM, the global PMI R.E.P. #4760, offers various all-in-one PDU Bundles for PMP®/ PgMP®/ PMI-ACP®/ PMI-RMP® Renewal. Our best sellers are:
- 60 PDU Bundle:https://online.imt-pm.com/course/60-pdus-bundle-70
- 50 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/50-pdus-bundle-75
- 39 PDU Bundle: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/39-pdus-bundle-76
To be eligible for the PMP® certification, you must complete 35 contact hours of formal education in project management.
IMT-PM, the global PMI R.E.P. #4760, offers various courses for PMP® Exam Preparation to help you earn 35 PDUs (i.e. 35 pre-approved contact hours) as follows:
- PMP Exam Preparation 35 PDU: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-preparation-38
- PMP Exam Simulator: https://online.imt-pm.com/course/pmp®-exam-simulator-full-40
Source: PMI’s Continuing Certification Requirements (CCR) Handbook.