- How To Pay For A Course?
- How To Login On IMT-PM?
- How To Learn On IMT-PM?
- How To Get My Certificate & Report?
- How To Claim My PDUs?
- What Should I Do If I Forgot My Password?
- How To Get My Receipt?
- How To Write A Testimonial?
- How To Claim 35 Pre-approved Contact Hours (35 PDUs)?
- How To Access PMP® Exam Preparation & PMP® Exam Simulator Courses?
How To Access PMP® Exam Preparation & PMP® Exam Simulator Courses?
This is a guideline for users bought PMP® exam preparation & PMP® exam simulator courses, but no longer available on our webpage.
Step 1: Login your account on Imt-pm.com, enter your “Username” and “Password” (from the confirmation email). Then, press “Login”.
Step 2: Click on a book icon at the top-right corner of the screen.
Step 3: You will see a list of purchased courses in “My Course”. Choose a course you want to learn.
Step 4: After clicking on a course, you want to learn. A learning window will open, and you can learn on IMT-PM system as usual.