- How To Pay For A Course?
- How To Login On IMT-PM?
- How To Learn On IMT-PM?
- How To Get My Certificate & Report?
- How To Claim My PDUs?
- What Should I Do If I Forgot My Password?
- How To Get My Receipt?
- How To Write A Testimonial?
- How To Claim 35 Pre-approved Contact Hours (35 PDUs)?
- How To Access PMP® Exam Preparation & PMP® Exam Simulator Courses?
How To Claim 35 Pre-approved Contact Hours (35 PDUs)?
This is a guideline for PMP® aspirants who are applying for PMP® Examination.
Step 1: Go to PMI® website: ccrs.pmi.org
Step 2: Log in by your PMI® account. Then chose "Dashboard".
Step 3: Check your PMP® Application Status, and click on "Continue working on your application".
Step 4: Chose "Continue working on PMP® application".
Step 5: In the left column, click on "Requirements", click on "PM Education". Then chose "ADD".
Step 6: Fill all information regarding your course. Then chose "SAVE & ADD".