- How To Pay For A Course?
- How To Login On IMT-PM?
- How To Learn On IMT-PM?
- How To Get My Certificate & Report?
- How To Claim My PDUs?
- What Should I Do If I Forgot My Password?
- How To Get My Receipt?
- How To Write A Testimonial?
- How To Claim 35 Pre-approved Contact Hours (35 PDUs)?
- How To Access PMP® Exam Preparation & PMP® Exam Simulator Courses?
How To Claim My PDUs?
Learners are required to complete the course before claiming PDUs.
Step 1: Go to PMI website: ccrs.pmi.org
Step 2: Log in by your PMI account.
Step 3: Click on “Report PDUs”, then choose “I have a claim code”.
Step 4: Fill out your PDU Claim Code then click on “Apply”.
PDU Claim Code can be got in Course Timetable.
Step 4: “Course or Training” table will be shown. Information of the course will be loaded automatically, you just need to fill out start date (the date you start to learn), end date (the date on certification of completion). Then choose “Submit” to complete.