- How To Pay For A Course?
- How To Login On IMT-PM?
- How To Learn On IMT-PM?
- How To Get My Certificate & Report?
- How To Claim My PDUs?
- What Should I Do If I Forgot My Password?
- How To Get My Receipt?
- How To Write A Testimonial?
- How To Claim 35 Pre-approved Contact Hours (35 PDUs)?
- How To Access PMP® Exam Preparation & PMP® Exam Simulator Courses?
How To Get My Receipt?
Step 1: Go to IMT-PM website: imt-pm.com
Step 2: Log in your account.
Step 3: After clicking your user icon in the upper right corner. You will see a function list, then click on “Your orders”.
Step 4: Choose the course you want to get a receipt and click “Print”. A pop-up window will appear.
Step 5: If you want to print your receipt, click “Print”.
If you want to save a receipt file, click “PDF” then choose “Save as PDF”.
* NOTE: If the bill does not have enough information as you need, please follow these steps to update your profile.
Step 1: Back to Homepage. Hover over your user icon in the upper right corner, and choose “Your profile”.
Step 2: Fill your information. Then, click “Update profile”. Now, the receipt will contain all the information you need.