- How To Pay For A Course?
- How To Login On IMT-PM?
- How To Learn On IMT-PM?
- How To Get My Certificate & Report?
- How To Claim My PDUs?
- What Should I Do If I Forgot My Password?
- How To Get My Receipt?
- How To Write A Testimonial?
- How To Claim 35 Pre-approved Contact Hours (35 PDUs)?
- How To Access PMP® Exam Preparation & PMP® Exam Simulator Courses?
What Should I Do If I Forgot My Password?
Step 1: Visit IMT-PM’s website: imt-pm.com. Then choose “Login”.
Step 2: Click on “Forgot your password”.
Step 3: Enter your email address and choose “REQUEST PASSWORD”.
Step 4: Check your email for a request password notification.
Step 5: Click on the URL provided in the email and enter a new password. Finally, click on “Submit” and your password is successfully reset.