1. Data You Provide to Us
We may collect different data from or about you depending on how you use the Services. Below are some examples to help you better understand the data we collect.
When you create an account and use the Services, we collect any data you provide directly, including:
- Account Data: In order to use certain features (like enrolling in a course), you need to create a user account. When you create or update your account, we collect and store the data you provide, like your email address, password, and assign you a unique identifying number (“Account Data”).
- Profile Data: You can also choose to provide profile information like a photo, contact number, address, country, or other data. Your Profile Data will be publicly viewable by others when you give us your testimonial.
- Course Data: When you enroll in and take courses, we collect certain data including which courses, assignments, and quizzes you’ve started and completed, answers to questions, and other items submitted to satisfy course requirements.
- Student Payment Data: If you make purchases, we collect certain data about your purchase (such as your name and zip code) as necessary to process your order. You must provide certain payment and billing data directly to our payment processing partners, including your name, credit card information, billing address, and zip code. For security, IMT-PM does not collect or store sensitive cardholder data, such as full credit card numbers or card authentication data.
The data listed above is stored by us and associated with your account.
2. What We Use Your Data For
We use your data to do things like provide our Services, communicate with you, troubleshoot issues, secure against fraud and abuse, improve and update our Services, analyze how people use our Services, and as required by law or necessary for safety and integrity.
We use appropriate security based on the type and sensitivity of data being stored. As with any internet-enabled system, there is always a risk of unauthorized access, so it’s important to protect your password and to contact us if you suspect any unauthorized access to your account.
4. Your Rights
You have certain rights around the use of your data, including the ability to opt-out of promotional emails, cookies, and collection of your data by certain analytics providers. You can update your account from within our Services, and can also contact us for individual rights requests about your personal data.
5. Updates & Contact Info
When we make a material change to this policy, we’ll notify users via email, in-product notice, or another mechanism required by law. Changes become effective the day they’re posted. Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions, concerns, or disputes.